• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map idea.

Sounds like a good idea.

• Total voters

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Appocalypic themed map.
Many of you, when you hear a map being themed by post-Appocalypic or Appocalypic themed, map you think of "Sg2" the "I am legend" themed map. But what I'm planning with this map will be much larger, better, and bigger.
The size pf the map, is going to be bigger than most maps. It will be small enough for 24 players, and big enough for 48 players and 120 players!
What I'm planning on to do with this map. And big enough city, with large buildings. Every room you're able to go in. There will be alleys and man holes. It will be like walking down town. You can go into the sewers, or whatever. It will be the ultimate city in a map. There will also be farm land, a harbour and suburbs.
What I'd like to do with the map.
Since it's theme is, Appocalypic, I'd like fire that can randomly catch on too buildings. So if your on the top floor and the building catchs on fire.... You're in trouble. I'd also like to be Zombies, this will add strategy to the game. Zombies will be the only hostile mob. This will bring the survival and strategy aspect of the game too the max.
I'm looking for builders, build teams or anybody that may be interested by this.
This has turned into a Invite only project. If you believe you or your team deserves an invite please pm with your case.
People apart of the project
- fatmannumbah8
- The Arena Master
- ejegun
- kstorm2

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Although it sounds like a great idea, no n00bs would vote for a map with fire and zombies.]
They'd just go for SG4 or Breeze. :(

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Although it sounds like a great idea, no n00bs would vote for a map with fire and zombies.]
They'd just go for SG4 or Breeze. :(
SG4 was one of the best, if not the best maps ever created, in what way does liking it make you a noob?

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
SG4 was one of the best, if not the best maps ever created, in what way does liking it make you a noob?
Calm down, I just meant that everyone knows SG4, so for people which it hasn't got old for, it is the best and they always vote for it.
However, for the people who have been playing for ages; a new map which brings the old strategies in, like this one, would be ideal.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci