• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJellyTime

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, after reading The Hunger Games book, I realized that at some point of it, they said that the arenas in the games may vary, from deserts to frozen forest; so I came out with the idea:
Maybe Vareide should make a desert biome/taiga-tundra biome.

I love both biomes, specially the second one/s. I think it would be nice, as I love snow more than rain.

Well, it's just an idea, so if you want something like this, comment below!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe YOU should make a desert biome/taiga-tundra biome.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Vareide is currently working on the 120 player map and you can always start your own project, get some builders, there are a lot of builders prepared to help on these forums.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, after reading The Hunger Games book, I realized that at some point of it, they said that the arenas in the games may vary, from deserts to frozen forest; so I came out with the idea:
Maybe Vareide should make a desert biome/taiga-tundra biome.

I love both biomes, specially the second one/s. I think it would be nice, as I love snow more than rain.

Well, it's just an idea, so if you want something like this, comment below!
I'm pretty sure they meant it might vary from year to year, a desert and taiga in the same arena sounds quite ridiculous, sorry.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
dont see the two working in the same map but if they were seperate it could work out

Reactions: Le0

TheJellyTime

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes Juan, I meant what you said. I meant desert OR taiga biome, not together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci