• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Idea?

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I agree with molotov, we don't need another breeze island map :/

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
u guys ruined my dreams i thot we were friends ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Personally, I feel like "Breeze Island" and "Demon's Breeze" are plenty; however, I also enjoyed "Freeze Island." I like the idea you have, but it'd have to be in exchange for removing one of the current ones, which many community members will be against.

K

KiDD

Hmm, I like it, personally. I wouldn't even consider it a revamp to be honest..

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How about we then add Forest Island? And Pumpkin Island? And Water Island? And Salad Island?!

Jk, I actually do like this idea, but if something like this goes through maybe we replace Demon's Breeze with it and name is something like... Demon's FREEZE :p

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What if we took Freeze Island, Demon's Breeze, and Breeze Island, and made them a trio in one map?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
What if we took Freeze Island, Demon's Breeze, and Breeze Island, and made them a trio in one map?
ORRRRRR we could just not.

Anyway, I had always preferred Freeze Island over Demon's Breeze, and was quite disappointed when they announced it's removal. However, I doubt this will ever happen considering we don't really need more "x islands" at the moment.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
It's a cool idea, and you wouldn't even have to do the whole "Breeze" aspect of it. You could make a map that has half Ice and the other half a more Fiery/Lava side. I wouldn't mind seeing this since it sounds like such a cool idea :) You should contact some builders or build teams about it. Maybe even Team Variant ;) http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/variant-build-team.187678/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci