• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map idea: Track City: Lost, abandoned poor people town. (Builder Team Needed!)

LilSollie

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
I wanna make a map called track city. A abandoned town. There were 5 rich people there. No one knows what happened. Time for you to find out!

Skype if you have one:
What are you best at building/Your building talents.
I also need help from pros/map makers!
Show pictures of your ideas for a early 1800s-early 1900s town! (And pictures for the corn, thanks!)
Yours Truly
LilSollie

TCreeperBoy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
I wanna make a map called track city. A abandoned town. There were 5 rich people there. No one knows what happened. Time for you to find out!

Skype if you have one:
What are you best at building/Your building talents.
I also need help from pros/map makers!
Show pictures of your ideas for a early 1800s-early 1900s town! (And pictures for the corn, thanks!)
Yours Truly
LilSollie
Hi! Im mexican but i can speak english my skype is: tcreeperboy
I can build pvp spaces!
Mi IGN is: TCreeperBoy check my stats!

I

iiFizzBoy

Skype if you have one: Don't have
What are you best at building/Your building talents: Abandoned/broken looking buildings and natural looking environment.
Doesn't let me upload files for some reason.
IGN: iifizzBoy
Worked as a builder for a server once.

SupremeRoku

Spectator
Reaction score
One crucial aspect that you have to decide is whether or not you want to make it more "adventurous", or based towards PvP, and down to the point. Just some pointers, because I know a lot of people that aren't fond of large environmental maps. It's all up to you though.

If you need my Skype for any questions or concerns, it's SupremeRoku

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci