• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Idea Builders wanted

NickSwag13

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a great idea for a SG map (not going to release the name yet) and I need builders to help me make this awesome idea. I am not going to give any further information, that is for the builders to know only (for now).
Please apply by posting a picture of a build of yours and include information about your skills as a builder. Thanks!

AlexLic

Spectator
Reaction score
I have't build anything yet but i am goog at : using redstone , building detalied structures , makeing traps , building decorations i can do almost anything...

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
need a bit of information on the style of the map :3

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a great idea for a SG map (not going to release the name yet) and I need builders to help me make this awesome idea. I am not going to give any further information, that is for the builders to know only (for now).
Please apply by posting a picture of a build of yours and include information about your skills as a builder. Thanks!
I never save build pictures but i am great at building please pm me

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd be happy to give you a hand with building.

Good at structural design, and adding ideas.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, you should post the idea to see if anyone is interested in it...

jona724

Diamond
Reaction score
I haven't built any maps before... but, I do have experience in building great objects. Hopefully you get back to me and I am happy to help!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci