• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Committee

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

So over the past 2-3 months I've really gotten into building and understanding it. And since then, I've become more involved regarding maps on mcsg forums, and other forums.

And one thing I noticed is the map committee is rather "inactive"
Please don't take this to offence, but I'm basing this to what I've seen. One thing I have seen is the lack of a activity on the map committee forum account. I would LOVE so much to see more activity, updates etc.

I don't know why this is, but instead of constantly starting convos with seniors and admins, I'd like just to browse the profile.

Another thing, please don't quote me on this but I'd like to see a list of people who are in the map committee.

So if anyone could answer any questions regarding these things that would be great!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
MCGBaberizms Willy Nilly List
  • Produce a official list of people in the map committee
  • Be more active on the account
  • Announce APPROXIMATE dates/weeks for map discussion meetings
  • Announce APPROXIMATE dates/weeks for map additions
Might be a bit more clear now.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
So, pardon my ignorance, but who exactly decides what goes on the servers, now?
Alpaka, Dave, Shelby and Cubes are gonna be the main people, I'm guessing, and they'll be listening to suggestions and stuff as long as they're actually giving valid criticism

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci