• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Building = VIP???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellaryze

Diamond
Reaction score
if me and a couple of my friends were to build a new version of the Catching Fire map for the contest, would we get VIP rank and where would we submit the new version?

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
They won't replace the old version. If you want VIP, build a quality map to be accepted into MCSG, or get 10,000+ subscribers and frequently post MCSG content.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
You can submit your finished map here.

However, keep in mind it can take months to become a VIP. For map making, only 4 builders get VIP.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
4 D: though it was only 2 players that gets VIP
Wrong. The leader and 3 others get VIP which is 4 people. In some occasions, 5 people get VIP.
Moderators that made a map while serving their time for the server can get VIP in the most cases.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Wrong. The leader and 3 others get VIP which is 4 people. In some occasions, 5 people get VIP.
Moderators that made a map while serving their time for the server can get VIP in the most cases.
Very well stated!

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Correct.

Stellaryze

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay thanks guys! I'm making a variation of the Quarter Quell with team Stellar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members