• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Map Build} Ideas needed!

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey dudes and dudettes!

Introduction
For the past few weeks, I wanted to make a hunger games map for MCSG. But, couldnt find any good ideas for maps or the ideas I had were taken.

What you guys can do!
I have heard many times people saying "I wish there was a map with ( idea here ) in it". Thats what I need you guys to tell me in the comment section! If you guys were wishing for a new map To come out with your idea, here is your chance!

Conclusion
So if you give me the ideas I need for the map, your name can be in the description of the map :D thx for the help and have a nice day!

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
A Medieval theme map? Maybe base it off what a city ruled by Vikings would look like? MCSG doesn't have that theme, I think it'd be cool to see how it'd turn out.

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
Well something i wanted to try ( but never could because my computer is incredibly stupid) is a sort of floating village map. If you've ever played Pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald, it'd be sort of like the last town in that where the whole city is sort of floating on logs, except maybe incorporate glass bottoms to the paths and such, and foliage here and there (but not too much, the idea is that its floating, not really on land...maybe a very occasional patch, but no more)

Impulseka

Survivor
Reaction score
Well something i wanted to try ( but never could because my computer is incredibly stupid) is a sort of floating village map. If you've ever played Pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald, it'd be sort of like the last town in that where the whole city is sort of floating on logs, except maybe incorporate glass bottoms to the paths and such, and foliage here and there (but not too much, the idea is that its floating, not really on land...maybe a very occasional patch, but no more)
Not stupid idea, there is a floating map so it is fine, also Toushiro is my favourite bleach character, nice signature.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci