• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 2 Chest Route?

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a perfectly good route for map 1 and map 3 but not map 2. When ever I do play on map 2 I always go to try to get stuff in the houses and then end up dieing. Any suggestions?

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
dont go to the houses, thats where everybody goes, download the map, and scout areas near big buildings and get yourself a nice chests route :)

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
yo bal31
im lordgrylls or wildman26 and i got a number of super solutions for your problem WARNING ever play on aussie servers and youll probably be killed by me here are the steps to useing it
- look around the corn untill you can see what seems to be a floating island in the sky.
- run towards it as fast as you can (if your cockey run for the corn and grab some gear)
- when you get there you will see a factory with a carpark out side run into tye factory grab the chest sitting on what seems to be a piano run into the carpark and grab the chest that is inside the blue car.
- run threw the dead forest carefully turnaround and look up at the trees you should be able to see a chest within jumping height grab it.
- run up the hill to the house hidden in the forest bag the chest inside, run over to the observatory and grab the chest inside then run out the back of it and theirs another chest behind a tree. run down the hill away from the house towards the main road where the crafting table is, theirs a hole in the ground beside the road with a chest in it grab that one to. by now hopefully you will have at least 3/4 leather armour and at least a bow and a stone sword. youshould also have 2 iron ingots and a stick craft an iron sword at the table and leg it over the road.
-swim cross the river and head to the massive tree theirs another chest in the roots.
- run to the massive obsidian thing another chest inside grab it. then run back to where the obsidian thing meets the church climb the vines and theirs a tier 2 chest up their on top of some leaves
from their on its up to you i would usually go back to the village and check out the houses to see if anyones missed anything then go down to the house with the pink floor their should be a hole leading down to the basement if not run into the kitchen theirs a lever hidden down in one corner flick it and climb down to the basement loot the chest. if the chest is empty you have a choice you can get out or stay their holding shift untill the chests refil if you see a nametag coming wait untill they climb down and ambush them if they try to escape chase and kill because the could trap you in the basement. (the best players will be at he corn so you should be ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci