• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1: Crafting Table Locations help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldXD

Spectator
Reaction score
So, now that MCSG is out of beta, ive noticed that some things on the maps have been changed around, like the crafting tables being moved and the enchantment table. Im having a hard time trying to find a crafting table now and was hoping you guys found the new locations.

Thanks

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
The only one that I know of right now is the one in the Cornucopia. There may be one still on top of the castle, I'm not sure tho'. For now, you should try and play it safe and only use the one in the Cornucopia.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think the one in the parkour area under the ocean is still there, but I'm not sure.

GoldXD

Spectator
Reaction score
the two tables that were on top of the towers are gone, and the one thats in the parkour area is also gone

still have yet to find anymore besides the corn one

Rinaly

Spectator
Reaction score
I find the new crafting table placement a bit unbalanced now. As far as I know now theres only one in the corn which means the team who holds the corn gets to hog the crafting table. They have all the good gear and weapons. On the the other hand the other players have very little armor and bad weapons, and even if they have the items to craft the stuff they need there is nowhere to craft it but the corn. That we all know would be a bloodbath and the ones who have the corn always win because that have all the good armor and gear.o_OIf they stuck the crafting tables in new spots then we need to find them quick.
I hope my tidbit of a opinion will help this discsussion out a bit and hopfuly get evened out a eventualy. And sorry If it went a bit off topic there.:DI'll try not to.
Oh thanks for reading my wall of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci