• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Making a Survival Games Map and Need Your Head!

Do you agree to not mention Justin Bieber?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • DEFINETLY NO

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Who is Justin Bieber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will mention Miley Cyrus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can I have some cheese plz =3

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Hi people of MC Gamer. My name is General_Ender or CaptainVoltVoid. The owner of the defunct build team MineCell. I however have been working on a map that won't go on MCSG(to small and not high quality :/ can't get world edit and I'm not a good builder). It is mainly a map that you and some friends can play on in a personal server or a smaller server.

The actual map is themed to a mine that had a minor collapse under that factory that it was located under. The people who owned the mine however just made the collapsed area into another entrance for miners cause they are greedy. They had done strip mining before but then resorted to blast mining. This change in mining resorted in many deaths of the workers.

Eventually the big furnace had an explosion near the top that not only made it impossible to cook ores(which they had taken every single one in the mine or blew them up) it also made the miners question the owners. It also blew the top clean of the building. Soon after every one of the miners quit which resulted in the old mine/factory's demise. Today it is preserved but for a different reason. This reason is for the yearly hunger games that resulted in chests being added in the mine but also the preservation and placing of the dead bodies in the mine =D.

This is the part where I talk about the stats. The radius will be around 70-100 blocks. The amount of tributes can be between 4-24 but there are only 4 podiums so multiple tributes will be on one podium. I did this because I fail at making circles in MineCraft =3. The number of chests is still being decided but there are 12 chests at spawn(feel free to get rid of some). I won't make a server for a build team because I don't want to buy one, I don't how to make a server for free, and I want to do the project on my own.

I however need one thing from the community. I mentioned before that many miners died and there bodies were preserved in the mine. Well I want the heads to be of MCSG members =D. I do have two requirements though. Your skin must be a head :3. And there can't be anything inappropriate on the head(cuss words,private parts,Justin Bieber,etc.). there will also be a sign next to the head. The requirement about inappropriate stuff is the same as the head requirement just only words =3.

If you want your head in just answer these things:
What is your IGN:
Does your skin meet all the requirements:
What do you want to say:
Do you agree not to mention Justin Bieber:
How much swag you got:

I will have the list of heads right below(this might not be the final list when you read this)

1.CaptainVoltVoid(me)
2.wiimasteer(my friend)

I hope you take your team to at least read the part before this. I will notify everyone when I have not only finished the map, got a download link, posted it on PMC, and have screenshots. But I will also notify everyone when I no longer need your heads(I will keep your heads on a separate list on this because I might make a sequel to this map =D). Thank you for dedicating some time off your day to read this. BYE!

VIDEO UPDATES SOON :D I don't have imgur and my parents might not let me :/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MLG :3

Last edited:

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
There might be a slight delay for when the map comes out. I am getting MCedit soon so I hope you all come forward and fill out the application form :D. Best of luck to you all in SG

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
I read the first paragragh then stoped. So if its not for MCSG? The point for posting? I... Argh.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I read the first paragragh then stoped. So if its not for MCSG? The point for posting? I... Argh.
this is why it isnt in map downloads and discussion i guess :3. Again like I said a bit down its just for a personal server or a smaller server. Nothing too special

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Why do you need my head o_O
I explain in the middle but I will put it here. There are many people who worked in this mine who have died. I want to have the players head in areas a long with a sign that says something. I put the format for the application at the end. That and I want to make a head shrine in my home no I don't yes I do no I don't yes I do(the last part will make sense when you see my skin :D My consciences argues a lot)I am also going to make the first update video right now :cool::)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci