• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Making a map for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I am a very creative person, and i have really been interested in making a map. I have put a lot of thought into it and i have came up with what i thought would a good idea, a rural fishing village shadowed by mountains.

I want this map to be based on giving the best PVP experience, It would be a small map, would have a small area of mountainous region and a pier with fishing boats with a small bit of water. The main part of the map would be a small remote fishing village with wide open streets for good pvp.

The map would include alot of chests with some tricky ones that will reward you. ( lots of parkor ). What do you guys think of this idea and do ye have any suggestions. I plan on putting alot of time into this. I have been looking at the better PVP maps ( Vallyside, survival games 4 ) and have been looking what makes them so good and have good ideas from them. Thanks for your feedback.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I don't think mountains are the best for pvp but they have been done right and the concept is cool so go for it

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
make sure it is at least 200 in radius, and for good pvp it needs to have relatively flat areas :) a surrounding mountain landscape would be nice though

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci