• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make the servers more exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Removed

Tribute
Reaction score
1. When you spectate, you are automatically given 1 random egg (creeper, skeleton, zombie, spider, etc). You may use this once and it then goes away to add more fun.

2. Death match at 3 players since people camp, 2 takes too long and the death match can be short and boring.

3. Have the voting page have names. Examle: Instead of Map 1, Map 2, Map 3, put actual names. Like Jungle, City, Tropics or something creative.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
No 2 is a pretty good idea. But could give teams a better chance. Creating an unfair death match.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1, no, it is not cool when you have only one heart left and someone spawns a creeper or skeleton etc behind you...
2, maybe, but the same as matt said
3, no, useless

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
well...the ideas were kinda good...but i am sure theres other ways to make the server more exiting in a way that its not unfair for players :)

like make an arena for spectators where you have a safe zone and a pvp zone with some obstacles so you can either choose that or watch the game :)
when it comes to me i rarly watch a game id rather go to an other server :)

kricken

Career
Reaction score
I think we should be given an actual egg to throw at people. That's wayy more fun ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci