• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Major Minecraft/SG Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is just me. But when I go play survival games i'll get my bow and arrows out and as soon as I right click... Minecraft shuts down. I've lost so many points from this... Can someone help? I haven't tested the bow in single player yet.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hmm...sounds weird. It is probably a client-side problem. I haven't experience that at all. If Minecraft shuts down from this, maybe you should try to allocate more ram to Minecraft. Since I've never experienced this problem, there's not much I could say on it, other than it's client-side (meaning only you).

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Before posting this try to get more information about the problem, because with the information we have it's very unlikely somebody can solve the problem.

By shutdown, do you mean as in it immediately closes, freezes and/or gives an error? If it does give you an error please copy it here.

Is your client modified in anyway? Do you have optifine or any other mods? This includes texture packs.

What are your system specs?

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Before posting this try to get more information about the problem, because with the information we have it's very unlikely somebody can solve the problem.

By shutdown, do you mean as in it immediately closes, freezes and/or gives an error? If it does give you an error please copy it here.

Is your client modified in anyway? Do you have optifine or any other mods? This includes texture packs.

Lol, what are you going to do to help Shaun? :eek: You sound like a Developer at the moment xD

Reaction score

I'm too tired to post specs right now but i'll put some other stuff down.
It just freeze as soon as I right click the bow with arrows in my invent.
It does give me a error I will send it to you via message later.
I just now know what I think the problem is...
I had a elemental arrows mod on but it wasn't working. Other mods I had on were Optifine and HD font. (From mcpatcher.)
I just now unpatched them. I'ma go risk some points and test.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I suggest re- installing Minecraft, as I don't have any experience with this issue. Seems very strange though. If re- installing Minecraft doesn't work, then uninstall all your mods and re- install them. That is all I can tip you right now.

Draggie

Spectator
Reaction score
When your minecraft crashes, copy the log into here. Then we can see if it's conflicting mods, or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci