• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Major Lag Spikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretin

Spectator
Reaction score
When I join a game I can run extremely smoothly At the highest setting. I use Optifine and such to help with this. But when I play for a little while My Minecraft starts to Jutt and I completely freeze and such I am still moving in game since When I move my cursor when the game decides to try and catch up next I have moved. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Kingme

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem, and can't for the life of me seem to allocate more memory to Java.....

Would greatly appreciate any help.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This happened to me like 3 times today, 1 ending in an awfully unfair death. I was killing these 2 people with worse armour then me and the same weapon, and I got a couple hits on both of them after taking about 1 hit myself, so I'm thinking I can beat them. Then I get a lag spike, completely freeze for like 20 seconds, and the next thing I know I'm against the glass dome (which we were next too) with 3 hearts left. Yes, I don't know why I had that many left, but as soon as I tried to run, I got killed. I was really mad after that.

Kingme

Spectator
Reaction score
To clarify: this only seems to happen in the lobby, when waitin for a new game to begin. Spectating the game during progress is fine.

That doesn't provide me the opportunity to actually play the game myself, however....

EDIT: Seems to do it with the ruins world as well -- as if the more chunks are loaded, the worse it gets after 30+ secs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci