• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lulu Rambling On

L

Lululioness

/begin ramble

Well, hi. I just feel like I need to talk and stuffs and don't know where the random thread that you discuss stuff on is so I'm gonna make one here because.... yeah. I haven't really posted something G33ke in a while, so here it is....

RULES:
Each new topic must begin with /begin ramble
and finish with /end ramble
No offensive/mean things and no flame wars.
Keep it PG13 and try keep things funny ish :D

First thing to discuss:
What is your favourite type of chocolate. My list is the Guylian Shells, Cadbury Crunchie and Dairy Milk Cadbury. Lindt chocolate is to rich for me and I get a stomach ache and headache with one Lindt Ball. I find the taste a bit over powering.

GUYLIAN SHELL CHOCOLATE THINGIES.
These are one of the best things I have ever tasted. They are delicious. They have milk and white chocolate mixed together. They are of Belgian kind and you HAVE to taste them. If you don't know what they look like, here:

I know. They're scrumptious and amazing and oh my, I can't explain. loic1212 I will be very disappointed with you if you've never had one. They come from BELGIUM. Sheesh. Anyways, now that you're craving chocolate, go to your local Walmart/Woolworths/Coles/IGA/Seven Eleven or whatever supermarket you have and BUY some. They're expensive ish (not as much as Lindt) but it's worth it.

CADBURY CRUNCHIE CHOCOLATE

God. Where to start? These are DELICIOUS. They have crumbly honey comb in it (well, not exactly TRUE honey comb, but oh well) and are coated in milk chocolate. The honey comb has just the right amount of sweetness and the chocolate coating it is just perfectly thin enough to hold it's ground and not melt away with your fingers. It is the best thing you'll ever taste (along with apple pie and other chocolates). The chocolate just melts away in your mouth.

Now go to your local supermarket and buy one along with your Guylian chocolate, because *giggle* *condescending evil cheeky voice* you know you want one....

DAIRY MILK CADBURY

Well, this is just a plain one but a good one. It has just the right amount of cocoa, sugar and whatever goes in chocolate. It just tastes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Good.
That's all I can say.

Buy this too. Along with you're Guylian and Crunchie chocolate.

Now for the next topic: My Apology

I'm very sorry for creating a flame war on the Asian Servers thread. I really shouldn't have and it was quite rude. I'm sorry to everyone who I offended and to be honest, I really didn't mean to start anything bad. I guess I was getting a bit cocky and stuff, so I will probably take a break from the forums for a bit to regain my respect for people. I'm having a tough time in life at the moment and... here's my big secret: I'm Eshan the 2nd :( I have mild depression even though I do my best to cover it up a lot, so I don't make people's lives miserable. So... yeah. I'm sorry, what I did was stupid and embarrassing.

So, I will probably do some more rambling and ranting about things later (non offensive stuff, don't worry. I don't mean to create a flame war).

TL;DR
This thread is for you to discuss random stuff. I have mild depression and I love chocolate

/end ramble

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
/begin ramble
My nose is very stuffy and runny, I either have allergies or a cold, and last night I lay in bed in the preliminary stages of sleep, mouth breathing and drooling on my pillow, and began to feel my nose run. I awoke enough to reach for a tissue to tear, and twist, and stick up my nose (because it's too stuffy to blow), but there was no tissue, so I fumbled with the nightstand drawer and pulled out a sock, and managed to shove a bit of that up my nose. And that's why I hate those commie bastards.
/end ramble

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
/begin ramble

Cure your mild depression with chocolate? ;D

Also, I'll always love you, c:

/end ramble

L

Lululioness

/begin ramble

Cure your mild depression with chocolate? ;D

Also, I'll always love you, c:

/end ramble
/begin ramble
Hmm I could try that because I can eat six bags of French fries and gain no weight (explains my 30kg of weight while my friends are all 45kg -_-) so I'm going to go to the shops and buy two boxes of Guylian chocolate....
/end ramble

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
/Begin ramble

I have anxiety which is a chronic form of depression. So i get depressed easily too but i deal with it like i know you will too duckluv321 . Hope you solve all your problems <3

/end ramble

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
/begin ramble
Hmm I could try that because I can eat six bags of French fries and gain no weight (explains my 30kg of weight while my friends are all 45kg -_-) so I'm going to go to the shops and buy two boxes of Guylian chocolate....
/end ramble
/begin ramble

wtf how are you so skinny? >.>

I call hax, I have a friend who's 14, 140 cm and 30 KG, also can I fly over to your house and eat chocolate with you? c:

/end ramble

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
/Begin ramble

I have anxiety which is a chronic form of depression. So i get depressed easily too but i deal with it like i know you will too duckluv321 . Hope you solve all your problems <3

/end ramble
I'm not depressed xD Not sure if I read that wrong, or not :p

/begin ramble
Sloths. *claps*
Sloths everyone.
I absolutely adore sloths and I just don't know why, they're just so cute and innocent.
Sometimes, I feel a connection to sloths, because they have stupid moments just like I do.
For example, sometimes they mistake their arms for tree branches and fall to their deaths off trees. While that is sad, it's relatable considering I always think I lose my hat, when it's actually on my head and really stupid stuff like that.
So yeah, sloths everyone.
/end ramble

L

Lululioness

/begin ramble

wtf how are you so skinny? >.>

I call hax, I have a friend who's 14, 140 cm and 30 KG, also can I fly over to your house and eat chocolate with you? c:

/end ramble
Sure... but my mummy said not to meet up with stranges from the internet >.<

Anyways, it'd be funny if you did. Come to Canberra. I'm so skinny because I'm half Asian and my dad as really overly good metabolism like me :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci