• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Luckiest Minecraft Moment

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Title explains it all, what was your luckiest Minecraft moment?

Mine would have to be back before I found MCSG I would play on this one small factions server. One day I had found a sort of above ground/exposed zombie dungeon. At the moment I was wearing my first set of Protection 3 armour and had one of the best swords I had ever enchanted (Sharpness 3 with fire aspect something I think?). I went into it and it was a zombie dungeon. Well, I forget how it exactly happened but I died. It was horrible, I didn't know the coordinates of it at all, so everything was lost. Well, about 2 weeks later I was running along and found that exact dungeon, though I knew I couldn't get my stuff back but at least I could get some XP. Well, I was probably the luckiest person ever at that moment because the zombie that kill me was sitting right there in all my armour and had my diamond sword in hand.

TL;DR: Zombie killed me, came back a long while later and it was wearing all my stuff.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Every time I throw an enderpearl in a Super Hostile map.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
In a clan battle I think it was I was half a heart no regen and I turned and jukes straight into them and lived. Then I clutched them off a cliff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci