• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lower the Team Limit

Do you think we need this

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!!

• i don't get why your asking me this

• You love teams and you like to form more than 3 man teams.

• Have you been Screwed by teams and think you can win More games againest 2 and 3 man teams

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I Like this Idea!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainzachww

Spectator
Reaction score
Ever since i've joined this server (Sunday) I've seen many Teams i've should've won 5 games But no Dumb teams half to ruin the game... on Monday i saw a 6 person team i just left the game and today i saw a 4 man team. Big teams need to stop 2 man teams are bad enough.. Could we plz lower the Limit to 3 man teams like on the Hive server Cause That would make the game even more fun and it would Not screw you and ME!!

-Thanks Captainzachw

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
As this is a No-No Suggestiong; Thread Locked
  • No teaming rule
Teaming, although might not be fun for people playing solo, is fun for people who enjoy playing with friends or just playing with others. Not allowing people to team is like not allowing them to play with their friends, which is something we are not willing to do because as a community, we must encourage people to make new friends as it strengthens the community's bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci