• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking for teammates and friends!

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi guys, my name is Vid and I come from the country called Slovenia. Recently all of my friends on skype left me, cause I didn't want to quit MCSG for MC-PVP. So I am very lonely and have nobody to play with. I started playing MCSG in the beta. I am 13 years of age and I'm pretty skilled at PVP. Honestly, if anyone wants to be my friend and teammate, just add me on skype (my skype is metalupyourass37) because if I don't get any friends soon, I will have to quit minecraft.

xstephaniemmx

Experienced
Reaction score
You should hop onto the teamspeak server! A lot of other people go on there looking for people to play with also, I think you'll find a lot of teammates there

William44444

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Try applying for clans, also Team speak is a great way to meet many new people!
  • And last thing, try to be active on the mcsg forums also ;)

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
just don't team. Your going to piss people off if you do

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Like umm, I don't know if you know this but playing with teams is MORE fun. It's easier to kill hackers with teams and it's WAAAAAAAY more fun. I don't care if I piss people off, because teaming IS alowed

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Like umm, I don't know if you know this but playing with teams is MORE fun. It's easier to kill hackers with teams and it's WAAAAAAAY more fun. I don't care if I piss people off, because teaming IS alowed
k, just prepare for a bunch of haters

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci