• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking for Singer and Animators

FruityLudy69

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for both a singer and a animator for a parody I have written. I have written two other minecraft parodies in which I am hiring for aswell. I'm not the best singer which is why I am looking for one.

I want to make this parody the best it can possibly be and I need your help! If you are interested than post down below with this information!

Singer:

Name:
Rate(Cost):
Availability:
Can you provide audio of you singing or we can do it on skype:

Animator:

Name:
Availability:
Can you provide proof of your work:

These positions are both paid positions and will be treated as such. Do not apply if you cannot provide any evidence of your work in either of these positions as you will be declined.

Once the project is completed the positions will be compensated through paypal with the amount we decide is adequate for your work.

Thank you for your time and I hope to be hearing from you all soon!

FruityLudy69

Spectator
Reaction score
If you can do any animating or singing can you fill out the application and not put your skype

TimStart

Spectator
Reaction score
and i cant do the animating coz i dont have a softwere for it

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
I'll be getting a new tablet in a few days/weeks.

I'm not very good when it comes to animating but that's only because of how time consuming it is.If I'm to devote all my time into this I'll be sure to do some snazzy thing though.

Name:
Rate(Cost): Depends on your budget as well as how long it is.
Availability:At least 3 hours on weekdays, 8-12 hours on weekends(Soooo healthy!)
Can you provide proof of your work: All I have to show qq
I didn't do much since I was just messing around with lip syncing.(S/he's saying "Hi" if you can't tell x_x)
And this was my first time ever animating:

Note:I didn't animate my beautiful signature.

TimStart

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:
Skype: email me and ill reply with my skype Email: [email protected]
Rate(Cost): $0
Availability: At least 2 hours (SomeTimes) on weekends. 2 hours max on weekdays unless no school
Can You provide audio of your singing or we can do it on skype: on skype

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci