• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking For A Team For My Video Channel

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
My channel has potential, but I need your help!
Current Members:​
Director: The Arena Master
Actors: HalfSquirrel
darkflame7
razerzzz

Hi, guys! I'm The Arena Master, I've had a channel for a bit of time now called "Walrus Explosion", but my team for the channel has abandoned me. Knowing how many dedicated hard workers there are here, I figured I could ask for help. If you do volunteer for help, please stick with it for a bit, if you grow tired of it, I understand, but if you stick around long enough with the team you might become recognizable :)
There are a few people I need right now:​
-Someone to host a server
-Actors, and as many as I can get
That's really all I need, but with those two things I'll have to ask a lot from you!
  • For both of these roles, you'll need to be able to have a good connection, lag doesn't look good in videos, you also need to be able to listen to directions, and a good sense of humor can play a big role in this.
  • If you apply for hosting the server for our channel, it'll be helpful if the server can stay up, if it can't I understand. I also need you to cope with me as the maps may be changing every now and then.
  • If you apply for a actor, I'll need you to do whatever I say. I may seem bossy at times, but people are always satisfied with their roles in the final products. Also, I can't have you disagreeing with me. If you want to throw in your ideas for the video that is OK. But insulting me and blowing everything up isn't <_<
App For Hosting Server:
Do you own a server:
Are you willing to work to the best of your abilities:
Will you be able to change maps on your server:
Will your server be bukkit:
Do you have skype:
App For Actor:

Will you cooperate and avoid arguments:
Will you be able to actively participate:
Do you have skype:
If you meet the requirements, post your app to this page or PM it to me, I'll review it, and if I find you suitable you're on the team :)

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Will you cooperate and avoid arguments: Yes, we've worked together many times before! :p
Will you be able to actively participate: I sometimes have irl situations currently going on, but 8/10 times I'll be on.
Do you have skype: You already have it :3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Will you cooperate and avoid arguments: Yes, I always do my best for this!
Will you be able to actively participate: Seeing as I already play MCSG too much, I believe the answer is Yes.
Do you have skype: Yes, how do you play MCSG without it? :p
Good luck with the series :)

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Will you cooperate and avoid arguments: Yes, we've worked together many times before! :p
Will you be able to actively participate: I sometimes have irl situations currently going on, but 8/10 times I'll be on.
Do you have skype: You already have it :3
Accepted :)

Will you cooperate and avoid arguments: Yes, I always do my best for this!
Will you be able to actively participate: Seeing as I already play MCSG too much, I believe the answer is Yes.
Do you have skype: Yes, how do you play MCSG without it? :p
Good luck with the series :)
Message me your skype ID :D

razerzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Will you cooperate and avoid arguments: I will give you my 110% honest yes,sir!
Will you be able to actively participate: Monday to Thursday 1pm to 11pm (weekends here and there)
Do you have skype: of course add me koolboy357 (im 18)

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Will you cooperate and avoid arguments: I will give you my 110% honest yes,sir!
Will you be able to actively participate: Monday to Thursday 1pm to 11pm (weekends here and there)
Do you have skype: of course add me koolboy357 (im 18)
Once we get a host you can start helping with the videos :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci