• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Look, we have to talk.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I have been hiding something for around 4 months, with my insane supposed 'good ratio' and even more of a better forumer. I have something to confess.

I'm not Fancy as most of you would know me. I am in fact ProHighJacker . Now before you all jump to conclusions, I wanted to state the reason for me doing so.

Well as most of you may know, I left the forums shortly after announcing that I have lied about my age in order to apply for Moderator. I left due to that and the fact that I got abused countless times in-game and outside of games, eg; Skype. I made this account for a fresh start with stats, friends and a new reputation, one to be proud of and also to secretly repair some of the relationships that I may have ruined on that account. I can't really say anymore apart from the fact that I am sorry, and that if you would have any questions and/or anything you want to say to me. Chuck me a quick inbox and I'll be happy to oblige. Thanks - Fancy/Pro. This is going to be very controversial. :(

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score

But really, I could care less. I never had an issue with you has Highjacker, and this account only brightened my out looks on you.

As you always say, when people admit to thing like this, is makes them more mature and I gain respect for them.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score

But really, I could care less. I never had an issue with you has Highjacker, and this account only brightened my out looks on you.

As you always say, when people admit to thing like this, is makes them more mature and I gain respect for them.
Thankyou so much, it means a lot to know that you have more respect for me now that I have done this, it makes me feel more comfortable about saying this.
SHE'S FREAKIN FROM AUSTRALIA!!!
Like me bb

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci