• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Long Signatures.

What Type Of Signatures Annoy You?

• This Person Liked Your Post

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Person saying your IGN and your awesome

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • You killed someone

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Again. Another pointless post. Seriously, nobody cares. Im not being negative. Im giving my honest opinion. About 90 % of the people in the community care nothing about your posts and/or your threads. Most of the time they can be damn status updates. Please stop posting useless threads ffs.
Firstly, your "statistics" are wrong, Secondly, some people do care, again "everyone" is the wrong word. You are being negative, If you dont like my posts dont read them, your being pathetic like your reasoning.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I'm quickly curious as to whether you typed this either quickly or on mobile, just because it's unlike you to make grammar and spelling mistakes in a post. Anyway, if you don't know how to wpell a word, either don't use it or look it up. :p

Anyway, I understand what you mean about long signatures, not only do some clog up the page, but can also be very flashy and can hurt my eyes. No joke, there are ones that really kill the eyes.

As for my signature, obviously since its mine, I think it it's nine, I believe it to be the perfect size. It has my statistics, a thread or two I made that I want to draw attention to, and something I found funny from a game. I believe these can all be substituted with other media, but more than this is excessive. Not only that, but if there is more of a thread covered with signatures than actual content, either the thread is not pertinent enough to build conversation or the signatures are too long.

Maybe a little of both.

As for a solution? Well. Erm. No sorry I actually can't think of one. It's too specific of a situation in that the limitations for it are endless with endless amounts of different media that if a line is drawn it could become blurred.

Instead, maybe their should be a "turn off signatures" option in the settings?

-Demon

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Again. Another pointless post. Seriously, nobody cares. Im not being negative. Im giving my honest opinion. About 90 % of the people in the community care nothing about your posts and/or your threads. Most of the time they can be damn status updates. Please stop posting useless threads ffs.
Can I just ask why you decided to post on this thread? This is a thread, we're talking about signatures, not about what he posts and what he doesn't post. Let him post whatever, and if it annoys you, just ignore it. Thanks! :)
+ No need to be rude, he's allowed to post whatever, and it seems like people enjoy his threads. :D

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like how you ironically have a long signature...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci