• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Long Signatures.

What Type Of Signatures Annoy You?

• This Person Liked Your Post

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Person saying your IGN and your awesome

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • You killed someone

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

I mean I wanna fill my signature will Iggy Azalea but I refrain that because It would attract 9 year old kids drooling over the keyboard because of my signature.
aren't you a young kid drooling over Iggy Azalea? you've stated it in more than a few threads.

anyway i'd say that it doesn't really matter unless it lags pages.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Long Signatures.

Don't even get me started....they are really starting to bug me.
I really think we should have limited space so it doesn't cause confusion or anything like that...Because some peoples signatures are just so uninteresting and unnessacry (Cant ever spell that word)

I mean I wanna fill my signature will Iggy Azalea but I refrain that because It would attract 9 year old kids drooling over the keyboard because of my signature.

Unless its interesting and not pointless and long. I love you.

Thanks Azalians <3​
You complain about the most useless things. This could have easily been a status update instead of another useless thread of yours. Stop making these pointless threads. They dont help anyone.

Edit: Can you be one of the options?

Last edited:

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
You complain about the most useless things. This could have easily been a status update instead of another useless thread of yours. Stop making these pointless threads. They dont help anyone.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
aren't you a young kid drooling over Iggy Azalea? you've stated it in more than a few threads.

anyway i'd say that it doesn't really matter unless it lags pages.
No Im just a fan boy...theres a difference..

Can you not? I really despise people like you who are constantly negative. I can do what I want, if you dont like my threads DO LOOK AT THEM! Really pathetic.
iggy is da biggy bae...you gotta understand
This ^

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
I saw a signature from some guy that had 3 pictures of Pokemon that took up my entire screen for each one.

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score

This is the community corner not the suggestions or tips or whatever thread. Are you saying people shouldn't make threads if the thread doesn't directly benefit someone? No need for negativity, mcgamerzism just stated an opinion :/

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
This is the community corner not the suggestions or tips or whatever thread. Are you saying people shouldn't make threads if the thread doesn't directly benefit someone? No need for negativity, mcgamerzism just stated an opinion :/
Thank you, at least someone understands.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
No Im just a fan boy...theres a difference..

Can you not? I really despise people like you who are constantly negative. I can do what I want, if you dont like my threads DO LOOK AT THEM! Really pathetic.

This ^
Again. Another pointless post. Seriously, nobody cares. Im not being negative. Im giving my honest opinion. About 90 % of the people in the community care nothing about your posts and/or your threads. Most of the time they can be damn status updates. Please stop posting useless threads ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci