• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

lonely leogod

zLeoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
lonely leo"god"
i've just quitted clans after 1 year and 8 months of clans
simply because clans used to be a thing for good players now every player that joins mcsg
just goes on the forum and create a random clan and starts spamming on skype and Good and the actual reason is that now half of the clans hate me for the logs that i got due to lag in the eucw season5
so what i just did is i will only play kohi/some mcgamernetwork hungercrafts
so i created a kohi team and if anyone wanted to join possibly some1 i know from clans that has played with me on kohi/mcgamernetworkhungercrafts
could simply add me on skype:
leonardo99gamer
i also wanted to thank some guys that really helped me in clans:
rolo<3,ryanshooter,jdennis,dengel,antony/hungers,luke/chewitts,BERGA,zen,dark,pock,curry,yggoh,mantas,beaver
markusfen,fierinopvp,harrods,andrerambo131,joel,zyden,light,swat,fire,otherminer,zanzhy,vinsybacco.
will miss you guys
-leo"god"​

Last edited:

TeamVion

Survivor
Reaction score
lonely leo"god"
i've just quitted clans after 1 year and 8 months of clans
simply because clans used to be a thing for good players now every player that joins mcsg
just goes on the forum and create a random clan and starts spamming on skype and Good and the actual reason is that now half of the clans hate me for the logs that i got due to lag in the eucw season5
so what i just did is i will only play kohi/some mcgamernetwork hungercrafts
so i created a kohi team and if anyone wanted to join possibly some1 i know from clans that has played with me on kohi/mcgamernetworkhungercrafts
could simply add me on skype:
leonardo99gamer
-leo"god"​
Don't give up (cough cough join vion)

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
clans've gone downhill i wish i were more into them when they were actually something f U n

zLeoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
nick is ur connection ALL OF THE BUNNIES up like mine?

ImArcher_

Experienced
Reaction score
gl with kohi ;D
I hope a day you will return to play with us little LEO ;)

*cough cough join nature reborn cough cough*
CIT.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci