• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[LobbyContest] hwracer's Entry!

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hwracer's Lobby

- Pool for relaxing after a hot game of MCSG!
- Hedge Maze for Anti-Boredom.
- Library of Tip's and Guides
- Chest-Hunting mini-game
- Cakes with Artwork drawn by JunkBoy!
- Television Screen to watch the 78th hunger Games!

PLANNING TO ADD
- Outdoor Area.
- More attractive roof
- More minigame type thingys ;)

It is widely based off the current lobby, as you can see from the Spawn and the pillars near the maze. It continues with the CAKE table theme which MCSG has had since the begining.

Map Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?0twpioaysl54ym8

Attachments

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks nice. Would be interested to see a screenshot of the main area, as opposed to smaller rooms, however.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks nice. Would be interested to see a screenshot of the main area, as opposed to smaller rooms, however.
Hence what the flikr thingy is for. I will see if my internet is happy now and it might upload it ;)

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
It's a nice enough lobby, but the roof does need some work; it's very flat. I suggest including another form of entertainment other than just the hedge maze, as I know that many people dislike mazes in Minecraft, myself included. A Parkour course, although generic, would be your best bet.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a nice enough lobby, but the roof does need some work; it's very flat. I suggest including another form of entertainment other than just the hedge maze, as I know that many people dislike mazes in Minecraft, myself included. A Parkour course, although generic, would be your best bet.
I will start doing this now. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci