• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Living room map (read before judging)

Do you like the idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
I was thinking of map ideas,and i thought of this.Why not a map where you are shruken down and it is a giant living room?BTW this is just an idea,I wouldn't help in development or submissions.

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
it doesnt really sound like hunger games anymore, im sorry I dont like it.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Reminds me of mouse maps on games like counterstrike and redfaction :p I don't think it would fit into the survival games through.

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Yea...it wouldn't fit the theme of survival.Maybe a mad scientists lair?I don't know,it was just an idea.

fulufu

Tribute
Reaction score
it's not survival games, so i don't like it, it would be fun on some other server though ;)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe a map where a huge section of it is this massive destroyed mansion, and that section of the map is explorable and there are chests and stuff like that. The rest of the map can be other things, but the mansion should definitely be a bit more than an eighth of the map?

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
That sound cool,again,take the idea if u want it.I can't build for crap

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
XD!!!The lamps heat is killing me and im stuck in the side of a chair!

Writr

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly...why are people complaining about it not being like Survival Games. If anything else, it would be a lot more fun, in my opinion.

Think about it. Certain pieces of furniture could provide stuff like wood, ores, etc. Chests could be hidden throughout. There would be a lot of emphasis on climbing since players would have to ascend to get to different ledges. I think it would be extremely entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci