• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lightning at DeathMatch

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sure someone has posted about this, but I'm really tired of it. I was at pretty low health from killing the second to last person, and as soon as the death match starts, I get struck with lightning twice, and die. The guy said he didn't even have time to hit me once.

I know you're working very hard on this, and that there ARE going to be bugs, and glitches; I understand, really, but please, can you try to fix this soon.

(People are also still getting into the Host House)

1jmw11

Tribute
Reaction score
I hate people in the host house too and i think whats happening is you are teleporting outside the invisible lightning barier.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I have seen this happen to others before and i know its a bug. But what causes it I'm afraid i do not know..

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The lighting strikes you if you leave the area. I think the radius is 55 blocks or more.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
The lighting strikes you if you leave the area. I think the radius is 55 blocks or more.
this happened to me too the lightning strikes the first second of the death-match as if you've left the circle so it comes down to who has the most health at the death-match.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have seen this once or twice also. This is probably the most annoying bug in my opinion. It really isn't fair as the guy with the most armor and most health wins, even if he didn't use a lot of strategy. :confused:

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I won a round in DM yesterday by not moving prom my pedistal... 4 person deathmatch and I didnt raise a finger to win.... sad... but at the same time... im okay with it ;)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I won a round in DM yesterday by not moving prom my pedistal... 4 person deathmatch and I didnt raise a finger to win.... sad... but at the same time... im okay with it ;)
You didn't even move 1 inch from the start? Usually people run up and kill people standing on the pedistals. :p

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
You didn't even move 1 inch from the start? Usually people run up and kill people standing on the pedistals. :p
I think he meant that when the DM started, he stayed on the pedestal. You get tp'd to the same one that you start the games on at the start of the DM, so I guess he meant that he just stayed there and let the others kill eachother off or whatever.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think he meant that when the DM started, he stayed on the pedestal. You get tp'd to the same one that you start the games on at the start of the DM, so I guess he meant that he just stayed there and let the others kill eachother off or whatever.
No, what happened is we all got teleported to apawn for th deathmatch, i ate my goldent apple (while still on the pedistal) and the other 3 got hit my lightning and died instantly... Ergo, never had to raise a finger...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci