• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LET'S MAKE MCGAMER GREAT ONCE AGAIN !

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
What's the point in unbanning tons of people just so they will get themselves banned again? If your point is to make the server efficient with banning hackers, don't waste its time on repeat offenders.
I Guess im banned on the TS. Many People takes that as a second time to do something better someone dont Depends really on the person himself.

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would love to return the old MCSG Community which was hacker free
Never was

make global Un-ban.
That is a bad idea, sorry.

5)
- I suggest making Iron Donor free. For example if a players is carrying for the server (Reporting cheaters, if there is any.)
Maybe, but i don't think it would work out. Col_star did do something like that by giving out a coupon to 5 random people who made a successful report abuse each month. But still I don't believe that would work.
But bringing back iron donor as a $5-10 rank I do think would benefit, but not very much.

6) Merge with BIG SERVERS!
- As a lot of you alrady know Kohi Network and Badlion Network merged together.
- I thing MCGamer should merge with other servers to make more profit from it :)
Mcgamer already merged with a server once before. And we all know how that turned out.

Thank you for reading my opinion about the MCSG nowdays and i hope you like the video.
What video?? o_O

--
Other than those points I made above, do agree with you. But sadly these changes will most likely never be made.

Last edited:

Lanez

Quantum
Reaction score
5) Add Iron Donor again and make more Sales!!
- This will make players buy more ranks.
- I suggest making Iron Donor free. For example if a players is carrying for the server (Reporting cheaters, if there is any.)
good idea :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As i rightly said Some people got banned and they are not hackers.
Some poeple got banned because of DDOS Treats.
People mistake, but please don't behave like you are the smartest here. Because you're not. :)
People do make mistakes, and I am a firm believer in allowing people to be forgiven for their offenses, especially on something like a Minecraft server but a mass unban would be chaotic. You may want to suggest a change of the appeal system :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci