• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LET'S MAKE MCGAMER GREAT ONCE AGAIN !

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

MateoFrenzy

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, Frenzy here and today i want to have a little talk to all of you guys who are playing MCSG since 2012, 2013, 2014. Anyway, if you didn't understand the point of this post, as a lot of you already know i'm an old MCSG player and I remember the good old times when I was playing on the MCSG Servers (2012, 2013, 2014). After 2014 everything started to fall apart. The community has gone insane crazy and almost everyone started to use hack clients (even YouTubers). A lot of people started to make fake videos about people that don't hack. Mods on MCSG can't do nothing to change the situation, todays hack clients are so good that can't be detected even by anticheat on Badlion or Kohi. And when you spectate someone you can't know if he is a hacker or a legit player. After that Mods sometimes ban legit players because they think they use hack clients. I would love to return the old MCSG Community which was hacker free and everyone helped each other when they were in shitty situation. Thank you for reading my opinion about the MCSG nowdays and I hope you like the post.
I understand that i'm just a one little guy in this community and I understand that a lot of you will think that i'm some kind of an idiot, but my highest priority by writing this post is to make MCSG great again.

So here is the list of what i would love to see changed and added on MCGamer.

1) Get rid of unplayed Gamemodes!
- Such as Survival Bingo, Deadly Descent, Zed Chase, Battlegrounds, UHC Worlds.
- This is probably the 2nd most important thing on this list.
- MCGamer is paying tons of money to host for nothing!

2) Add Hosted UHCs and Mini UHCs!
- I know there will be a few "pain in the ass" people which will say "Don't copy Badlion!!".
- MCGamer always want custom names for example UHC Worlds. UHC Worlds can stay, but add Hosted UHC Worlds and Mini UHC Worlds.

3) Create or buy custom coded Anti-Cheat and make global Un-ban.
- This is probably the most important thing in this list.
- I know a lot of Devs are gone by now and i understand MCSG don't have a lot of Devs to work on AntiCheat.
- But, as i saw MCGamer uses NoCheatPlus. Just create a plug-in for PvP Hacks and that's it.
- I'm Developer and I do understand that this is hard to create, I have one Anti-Cheat already created and please don't post "Apply for a Developer." I don't want to do that, but i can sell you a custom coded Anti-Cheat + source code.
- After buying/creating Anti-Cheat make global Un-ban, this will make a lot of players get back on MCGamer Network. I know there will be a lot of hackers, but if you have well coded Anti-Cheat (Like mine) You will not have problems with it :)

4) Add Battlegrounds (V2).
- I highly suggest creating this and making a plugin which is like Badions ArenaPvP.
- This will make players compete more and this will make server rise again :)

5) Add Iron Donor again and make more Sales!!
- This will make players buy more ranks.
- I suggest making Iron Donor free. For example if a players is carrying for the server (Reporting cheaters, if there is any.)

6) Merge with BIG SERVERS!
- As a lot of you alrady know Kohi Network and Badlion Network merged together.
- I think MCGamer should merge with other servers to make more profit from it :)nt

7) Give players a 2nd CHANCE!
- People are people, they make mistakes and i suggest staff to give players a 2nd chance even if they use hack client!
- If player is banned permanently and he admit that he used hack in appeal he will get unbanned, but if he gets banned 2nd time he will get IPBanned and permanently banned.

GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS WHAT TO ADD MORE!

- With love, Frenzy

Last edited:

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For the love of God, stop posting these threads. 967% done with all of these "SAVE MCGAMER OMG!1!1" threads, think for yourself for once and actually look through the Community Corner to discern the fact that there are literally dozens of other threads that bring up the exact same points over and over again.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
- After buying/creating Anti-Cheat make global Un-ban, this will make a lot of players get back on MCGamer Network. I know there will be a lot of hackers, but if you have well coded Anti-Cheat (Like mine) You will not have problems with it :)
What's the point in unbanning tons of people just so they will get themselves banned again? If your point is to make the server efficient with banning hackers, don't waste its time on repeat offenders.

MateoFrenzy

Tribute
Reaction score
What's the point in unbanning tons of people just so they will get themselves banned again? If your point is to make the server efficient with banning hackers, don't waste its time on repeat offenders.
As i rightly said Some people got banned and they are not hackers.
Some poeple got banned because of DDOS Treats.
People mistake, but please don't behave like you are the smartest here. Because you're not. :)

MateoFrenzy

Tribute
Reaction score
For the love of God, stop posting these threads. 967% done with all of these "SAVE MCGAMER OMG!1!1" threads, think for yourself for once and actually look through the Community Corner to discern the fact that there are literally dozens of other threads that bring up the exact same points over and over again.
+1 to my tally of "save MC Gamer" threads...
There is no need of attacking me.
I just want to help the server out and other threads are not good as mine. I posted a few things like UHC :)

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is no need of attacking me.
I just want to help the server out and other threads are not good as mine. I posted a few things like UHC :)
Good intentions, but instead perhaps contribute to another thread instead of clogging up this forum with yet another clone of previous threads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci