• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lets make a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimi

Experienced
Reaction score
Well lets make a positive change.
For the developers
I know you work hard, and for free too (correct me if I am wrong) But we need a new anti-cheat, not badlion. We also need to make flint and steel glitch. We need to re-tire the maps as well. Also please remove the mini-games. They take up money and space. Also please keep UHC Worlds it has great
potential.

Keep Battleground as well we need different maps and kits.
Pot PVP. Make a survival aspect as well, make food hard to get. Old maps. Some maps I know you can't bring back lets bring back MoonLight lake, Moonbase v1 and Icarus v
Lets attack badlion
Badlion made their SGs server. Why can't we come after them as well? make 1v1. With different kits. Make UHC better.
For the staff
Please be more active on teamspeak, I know you can have fun too, but please don't be in private chats all the time. More active in games and please don't be AFK just log of the server, people will think that you are ignoring them.
For the Sr.Staff
Please look at emails regularly. It take 15-30 days to get a reply.
Please look at mod applications better make it harder because there are some low quality mods. Also check activity of mods.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Well lets make a positive change.
For the developers
I know you work hard, and for free too (correct me if I am wrong) But we need a new anti-cheat, not badlion. We also need to make flint and steel glitch. We need to re-tire the maps as well. Also please remove the mini-games. They take up money and space. Also please keep UHC Worlds it has great
potential.
Keep Battleground as well we need different maps and kits.
Pot PVP. Make a survival aspect as well, make food hard to get. Old maps. Some maps I know you can't bring back lets bring back MoonLight lake, Moonbase v1 and Icarus v

Lets attack badlion
Badlion made their SGs server. Why can't we come after them as well? make 1v1. With different kits. Make UHC better.
For the staff
Please be more active on teamspeak, I know you can have fun too, but please don't be in private chats all the time. More active in games and please don't be AFK just log of the server, people will think that you are ignoring them.
For the Sr.Staff
Please look at emails regularly. It take 15-30 days to get a reply.
Please look at mod applications better make it harder because there are some low quality mods. Also check activity of mods.
And you obviously are not up to date nor did you attend the Q&A that addressed pretty much all of these issues.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Lets attack badlion
Or lets not? How about we perfect SG because trying to compete with other servers with more modes is where mcsg began to go downhill in the first place.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I HAVE A BETTER IDEA!

Step 1: /ban everyone 666 years Reason: I DON'T CARE!
Step 2: Uninstall to avoid joining another block game server
Step 3: Play other games and enjoy.

"Hey guys lets have a QNA once every year and then everyone will stop complaining."

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I can say on behalf of the staff team that these problems have been addressed and changes will be made for the better. Since this topic has already been discussed on multiple occasions the thread will be locked. Have a nice day ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci