• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Let's Just Take A Moment. Everyone!

InReverse

Platinum
Reaction score
MCGamer recently has really stepped up the efforts towards our community. I am really proud of the efforts and I would like everyone to just admire the work that is put into the servers. Not only the Administration and Moderators, but the Developers too!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thank you! I love it when Community Members take the time to thank everyone who was involved in helping to meet the Community's needs! We need more people like you sir!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
MCGamer has stepped up to the plate, by fulfilling what the community asked for. However, I am not sure if it was entirely the correct decision. But nonetheless, as Giggity69Goo said, it is nice to see a thread like this once in a while :)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I love this community. Especially with the new update everything and everyone is better and happier!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
For the longest time it seemed like we just didn't do enough to fix our arising problems. As a staff member it was hard because in the position of moderator there isn't much I can do besides suggesting things that need to be then reviewed and approved if they're even possible. I'm glad the community was finally taken into consideration, we're moving in the right direction :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci