• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Let's have a talk. Moderators in general!

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello tributes. Today I have, I don't know a weird topic to talk about.
And It's about how the actual Bunny[Wrote that on purpose] do people get Moderator rank with 0/10 messages on forums?
Most of them do it for the rank and then after they are inactive,or rude (lol go onto the link down).. Just it pisses me off.. Out of 200 mods on servers there are a few mods that are actualy giving their best to moderate.
I mean look at this http://gyazo.com/edd7fa970f3270c8a14627fba77b2304 and he's a mod. Common!

Here a few mods that are really good and they do their job nice!
soggypickle
Scott
Ceroria
Jtmboy (although he's new I see him on the forums so much, keep the great work buddy!!)
Imaboss2414|Rish
BadgerPig
MattGlowstone (thank you for helping me on TS, dont know if you remember, about my evidence)
Now to SrStaff:
duckluv321 (go for admin gurlll!!!)
Nephilim (grats on trial mate!)
ViolentKitten (meow)

This is just my opinion. Thanks for reading it, bai nabs(since mods do it i can 2)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
well regarding mods and the forums, you've clearly neglected to realize that some mods are more active on platforms besides the forums. moderators also deal with in-game activities and teamspeak. some mods do an amazing job in other areas besides the US too, you know. as far as i see it, mods have lives too, and they don't need to spend every minute playing minecraft and banning hackers.

by the way, how old is that screenshot of abuse? i'm assuming you haven't noticed, wilcox isn't a mod anymore lol

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Scott had less than 100 messages when he got mod. Jimmer, when he got sr. Mod, had less than 200. Chandelle, I believe, had less than 50. Many staff members are more active on other platforms as those need more moderation than the forums. The forums are much easier to moderate as compared to in-game.

If you feel a moderator is not their job or ignoring you, think about this. The moderator may be dealing with another problem, or they may have been afk and just forgot to log off. If you still feel that they aren't doing their job, gather evidence and report it to a sr. mod. Thread locked.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sadly, I can't really disagree here. However some mods do most of their jobs on either teamspeak or server, but the thing is when they wrote their application, I'm sure they put in an amount of time they would spend on the forums, and they don't fulfill their promise. By the way, in that screenshot, MrWilcox isn't even a mod anymore

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would just like to add that there are many different platforms to moderate. I know a lot of mods who are very active in game and on teamspeak, but they simply don't enjoy moderating the forums. That is okay because for other people, moderating in game or on ts is not very enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci