• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Let's be positive :)

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
So like sooooo many threads now are about negative things and people complaining (Myself included). So let's get a thread going about positive thing in the mcsg community. My favorite thing about our community is when people say they think I'm very good at PvP (Not that good). It makes me feel all good :D

TheArenaMaster

Tribute
Reaction score
  • When you find yourself in a game with a really good player and then you win against them in a 1v1 fight.
  • When you're on a losing streak and then you make a come-back on a winning streak! :D
  • Waking up one day and finding loads of notifications in your inbox!
  • A map you really like is being added to the servers
  • A map you really don't like is being removed :3

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
The things I like:
  • When the Support Inbox has less than 10 messages in it (Like today!)
  • When people whom you've helped in Support take the time to write a Thank You reply.
  • When people recognize and respect how much work the Admins get done.
  • When a project comes together.
I also enjoy community events, sharing stories with the staff or the players, and how surprisingly talented and mature the forum community can be once we all learn to filter out and ignore the malcontents and trouble-makers. We had a lot of very interesting discussions a few months ago about topics ranging from politics to religion to current community policy, and it was handled in a very insightful and enjoyable manner. I think the most recent example of this would be the What Happened to Malaysia Flight 370 thread.

I think people give too little credit to this community; we have our problems and our trouble-makers, just like every community, but as a whole we're a good group.

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
The things I like:
  • When the Support Inbox has less than 10 messages in it (Like today!)
  • When people whom you've helped in Support take the time to write a Thank You reply.
  • When people recognize and respect how much work the Admins get done.
  • When a project comes together.
I also enjoy community events, sharing stories with the staff or the players, and how surprisingly talented and mature the forum community can be once we all learn to filter out and ignore the malcontents and trouble-makers. We had a lot of very interesting discussions a few months ago about topics ranging from politics to religion to current community policy, and it was handled in a very insightful and enjoyable manner. I think the most recent example of this would be the What Happened to Malaysia Flight 370 thread.

I think people give too little credit to this community; we have our problems and our trouble-makers, just like every community, but as a whole we're a good group.
One of my favorite is when I'm watching anchorman 2 and an admin likes my thread :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci