• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lemonz87 (Haley) AMA

CHOOSE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys! So as most of you know by now, I have decided to make a return to YouTube and the community after taking about a 5 month break!

There are a lot of questions that I have been getting related to my departure and what I will be doing in the future so I thought that I would open up a thread where people can see the answers and also to reorient myself with all the new faces in the community!

For those of you who don't know me:

My name is Haley and I started playing MCSG in 2012.
I am a YouTuber with almost 6k subscribers & I started right here in MCSG.
I built the map Par 72 with StephanieMarie (my mother <3 much love)

PS. Please no questions about Huahwi...​
I'm going to be honest I have never heard of you before but I see you made Par 72 and you did a great job on it!

My question to ask you:
How did you get into map making and whats your youtube channel pm me it and I'll subscribe!

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest I have never heard of you before but I see you made Par 72 and you did a great job on it!

My question to ask you:
How did you get into map making and whats your youtube channel pm me it and I'll subscribe!
I got into map making because after building for team elite in Shelby 's project, where they wouldn't trust me with world edit, I wanted to prove that I could build by myself (and use world edit without blowing up things)

SuperSkullYT answered the channel for you :p

How old are you? ;)
I'm a few months away from 18

When will you 1v1 me in building?
Maybe... I don't know what I'm doing with my life

SuperSkullYT

Spectator
Reaction score
I got into map making because after building for team elite in Shelby 's project, where they wouldn't trust me with world edit, I wanted to prove that I could build by myself (and use world edit without blowing up things)

SuperSkullYT answered the channel for you :p

I'm a few months away from 18

xD! Happpy to help people. Anyways, hope we can collaborate soon (my question was that do we still have a chance to collaborate.)

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
literally me everyday.

I did apply for your youtube series because I used to enjoy watching it back in the day. I applied for it back then but wasn't that recognized as a builder. I was hoping you'd start it back up it was a good series!

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
literally me everyday.

I did apply for your youtube series because I used to enjoy watching it back in the day. I applied for it back then but wasn't that recognized as a builder. I was hoping you'd start it back up it was a good series!
Well thank you! I'm glad you liked the series. I really enjoyed it too! October 15 is a crazy college deadline for me. I'm hoping things will start to settle out and maybe I'll have some extra time on my hands!

Then I'll be looking for people to go against!

xD! Happpy to help people. Anyways, hope we can collaborate soon (my question was that do we still have a chance to collaborate.)
If I already gave you an answer then I don't know why you are asking again lol

SuperSkullYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Well thank you! I'm glad you liked the series. I really enjoyed it too! October 15 is a crazy college deadline for me. I'm hoping things will start to settle out and maybe I'll have some extra time on my hands!

Then I'll be looking for people to go against!

If I already gave you an answer then I don't know why you are asking again lol
Shoot. Sorry, I forgot. xD

SuperSkullYT

Spectator
Reaction score
I didn't mean to not reply to that question lol... I just thought that I already answered :p
You did lol. It's been a couple weeks, and you haven't pm'd me your skype and/or added me. I just forgot over the couple of weeks. Hope you can understand ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci