• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving

FlyingMonkey

Spectator
Reaction score
I will be leaving mcsg when my Donor will run out. (4th of April) so yeah, Just wanting to let you guys know. For some people its a relief, but they can go get eaten by nerds. :mad:. Such as dj who is a child who needs to go get some anger management classes. And yeah I will be missing some really cool people like Des, jstame, and practacly all the mods I know. I will be playing until then so hope to see you guys online. And also, thanks Chad for making the server. I started I think I started playing last year and I really enjoyed it. Never sell/get rid of this server , thanks c:
-FlyingMonkey

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
*emotional music in the background* :(

In all seriousness, I hope you come back! <3

(When you can get over things)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Consider editing your post. It's rather rude.
It's ridiculously hypocritical to call people children with anger management issues, while raging about it.
First, let me get this out there; Chad doesn't have anger issues, he had all the right in the world to remove Vareide from the team. It is his decision. Sometimes it's better to keep negative opinions to yourself.
Even though i'm slightly dissapointed with the wording of this thread, and the fact you're going out on a low note, I'm sad to see you go as I am with every member, whether I know them or not, it is always unfortunate to lose a community member.
I hope you can rethink your decisions and come back.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
This "Dj" guy seems to be one of those thousands of fools we have, playing on the servers, am I right? People like him/her is making our games extremely boring. I saw you on a server this morning by the way.

Well, play until you leave. That's the circle of life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci