• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving the staff team

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello there,

For quite some time MCSG just hasn't been as fun as it was when I first joined. I used to play with friends daily, and really loved the amount of love shared throughout the community and I literally would just sit there on TS messing around. However, I have recently not been playing as much Minecraft and therefore have been avoiding MCSG as I just don't find it as fun anymore. The only time I actually play is when I go to record YouTube videos, I very rarely play out of boredom. It is very much pointless me staying as my role of moderator seeing as I do no longer moderator the servers as I simply just am not on it much. I just don't for whatever reason feel as welcome into the community as much and I spend most of my time playing and recording other games as I have decided to put YouTube as a more serious thing.

I do strongly apologise for leaving this so long and not walking away earlier, but I held on to the chance that I would come back, but sadly it doesn't look like that would happen. I would like to receive a friend rank as a sign of appreciation, but either way I will still love Dave.

I wish you all the best of luck in the future, you may find me floating around here and there lurking in the shadows but not every day, but I have still made many good friends and really do love the community to bits, whether I am part of it or not.

Love you guys, but the Captain has to go down with the ship and the ship has sadly sunk.

<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci