• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving/Break - SSmunch

Snooked

Experienced
Reaction score
Hai MCSGers,
Lately I've been losing the fun in MCSG. The AU Hub seems to be getting worse, there's a lot more rude, disrespectful players out there these days. Im just not up for a community that doesn't care anymore. Also the population of hackers in MCSG is raising so high. Its not fun playing with players that use hacked clients and dont say Its because Im bad. Ive been a Moderator long enough to know who hacks. Please dont remove my Friend rank because I will occasionally come on to record and a video and play with friends.

SSmunch
I never thought id make this thread :(
P.S I beleive im also going through small depression stage.

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Just record as many hackers as you can and get them punished. It is hard with AU because you can't really go on another region because it is so far away whereas EU can go to US/CA and vice a versa. Just keep battling away and recording the hackers, its the only thing we can do.

Snooked

Experienced
Reaction score
I've already gotten tons of hackers banned. I just need this break :3

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have all been there Munchy. Just message me on skype if you want to talk :) about anything!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci