• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Late introduction

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
So i never really truly introduced myself to MCSG! I have been playing MCSG for roughly 2 years (more or less) and have loved ot ever since i started playing, i started playing when i was around 11 years old on a crappy little laptop that ran like 10 frames.. I played MCSG every single day, this went on for about a year (with the same laptop and everything) i played like 1000 games and still hadnt won a single one. Then one day when i was around 12 i bought a better computer, not great but a hell of a lot better than that piece of junk, lets say 30 fps. I finally won my first game a week later on a map called yellowstone (the map is now removed) from that moment on i started to win and win and win, i decided to start a youtube channel under the name of RaRRwzX and completely flunked working on it, i found myself frustrated with the file sizes being too big and spending 3000 hours to upload a single video, until one day i decided to get serious, i bought a 200$ mic (blue yeti) and a 3000$ gaming pc, i eventually changed my channel name to Sidopey cause i felt RaRRwzX was too childish and as the 13 i am, i felt too mature if i do say so myself. (Link to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/RaRRwzX for the ones who cant see my signature) once i had that pc my MCSG became drastically began to improve, along with all the experience i had from my earlier days, i am now not too shabby and have 270 some wins, i play every single day, i am 100% more dedicated to my youtube channel and upload every single day. Im very happy with the way everything is turning out in my life but hey, what can i say im only 13 and can only expect the worst. Hope you guys enjoyed reading that little bit about my life, and getting to know me a bit better. :D

gavinawesomeMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
1st. First I've ever been first so I would like to thank my mom and dad for supporting me in my tough journey

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
Nu. Stahp it before this whole thread is just people stating what place they wrote their comments. >.<

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
NO STOP PLEASE. DONT MAKE THIS HAPPEN. THE ONE TIME I POST. AND LOOK AT THE CHAOS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci