• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Large amount of hackers on EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperPiggeh

Diamond
Reaction score
I created this thread because of the large amount of hackers on EU mcsg. Even though there has been a huge cleansweep recently on the EU mcsg servers, I still seem to see a atleast 1 hacker every couple of game's. So I was wondering if there will be another cleansweep on the EU servers, or some type of new anti hack plugin which will be implemented on the new update to be done on mcsg.
Please tell me what bad stories you have of hackers or any sort of update on reducing them. :D

Reaction score
EU always stays the same. Filled with hackers. No matter how much the mods try, it will always stay the same...

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Sigh... Unfortunately. This has been a problem for a looong time. However recently the staff team have been taking high efforts to deal with the hackers by doing a operation called a "Cleansweap". This is a operation where moderators gather together and work as a team to eliminate as many hackers as possible.
This project has been very successful. But sadly more hackers come and go. But most of them stay. But as i said earlier, the moderators are trying their hardest but sometimes its extremely hard and tiresome to ban so many hackers.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is a well known problem that has been brought up many times before in threads just like this. We know it is a problem which is why we make our best efforts into ridding all of the hackers by doing things called cleansweeps, in which we just go and search for hackers.

Seeing as there have been multitudes of threads just like this before, I will proceed to lock it. Have a nice day, and don't hesitate to PM me with any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci