• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lags in the lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin123lr

Tribute
Reaction score
Can somewone help me? always wenn i get into a server, I can play in the loby without lags. but after 30 seconds (so at the moment, who you can vote the map)it start to lag and the sterver kicks me after 30 seconds. On other servers i can play without lags.

Prebleshawnee44

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. I have a pretty good comp, and this is the only server that fps drops in.

marvin123lr

Tribute
Reaction score
i think its because the map ist to overlodet. i downloaded the survival map 3 and after 30 seconds my client broke up.
what i have to do that i dont load the map complete at the begining?

Jojua

Tribute
Reaction score
First of all, lets make sure you are aware that SG2 & 3 are much more lag prone than SG1. You should also make sure MC has the newest update (NOT INCLUDING SNAPSHOTS). You can try decreasing the render distance as well. Because your getting lag only in the lobby your comp can probably only stand the loading of so many chunks at once. Decreasing the particles sometimes helps. If anything the best thing you can do is turn down the render distance and have the graphics on fast. This is in the video options menu in MC

marvin123lr

Tribute
Reaction score
yes i do that to and thats the problem. i found it out an hour ago, but thank you for you help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci