• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Lagging out, ghosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
The Developers are aware of this problem. They are trying their hardest to solve this issue. Please be patient since it is not easy to fix this problem. Thank you!

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a common problem, I usually receive this message when my internet lags out. As I am not fully aware of the cause of this issue, I will leave it open for other moderators.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
1) I know you from a server ( Not gonna mention it but you are a mod on it ) The server name starts with a z. So just wanted to say hey
2) This problem is very common devs will try to fix it but it can also occur because of your internet, check it out and see if it could be that.

Reaction score
Well Hey and yea thats me xD, Yea turns out that it was mostly my internet but was happening to some friends as well so it is still mcsg but at least is occurring less thanks for the reply :D

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Just note:

ReadExceptionTimeOut is client side, meaning, your internet or something is being slow.

You get this error when the server does not get a ping back from you for about 15 seconds.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Best solution to fix the problem: Install the fastest Internet out there :D

SidelinedFMJ

Spectator
Reaction score
Please be aware: "io.netty" is a Mojang/MineCraft bug, it happens to everyone, and as in past tweets by Dinnerbone & Jeb, they claimed 1.8.1 will have less errors including that one.

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
This has happened to me a few times, but sometimes it's not the server's fault that's causing you to lose connection, it's your own internet.

SidelinedFMJ

Spectator
Reaction score
This has happened to me a few times, but sometimes it's not the server's fault that's causing you to lose connection, it's your own internet.
As I said above..
"Please be aware: "io.netty" is a Mojang/MineCraft bug, it happens to everyone, and as in past tweets by Dinnerbone & Jeb, they claimed 1.8.1 will have less errors including that one."

Cubes ErinEquinox DracoHD please lock this; problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci