• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LAG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
IS anyone else experiencing some lag with the servers or is it just me. I get good connection on other server except for the mcsg servers. US servers btw

ImGAME_OLOGY

Spectator
Reaction score
What do you have your settings on put your settings on fast and render distance on short get optifine and dont put smooth lighting on and get good internet reception have atleast 2gbs of ram

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
What do you have your settings on put your settings on fast and render distance on short get optifine and dont put smooth lighting on and get good internet reception have atleast 2gbs of ram
Frames Per Second is not latency
Latency is how long a packet takes to reach a server, commonly known as ping or lag.
2 GB of ram is completely pointless if you aren't going to play on a 128 RP and on Extreme Render Distance, this will help you not crash, and will not increase FPS.

Reactions: Fox

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
It depends on what connection you have. You might be lagging, at the same time there is a probability your opponent isn't. Just check your connection, though the servers have been a little laggy lately.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I logged on and spec a game a few seconds ago and it seemed fine.

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
It depends on what connection you have. You might be lagging, at the same time there is a probability your opponent isn't. Just check your connection, though the servers have been a little laggy lately.
Frames Per Second is not latency.
Latency is how long a packet takes to reach a server, commonly known as ping or lag.
2 GB of ram is completely pointless if you aren't going to play on a 128 RP and on Extreme Render Distance, this will help you not crash, and will not increase FPS.
They are both correct my friend, U.S servers seem to be working fine for me no lag and I'm an EU moderator. It's probably something wrong with your connection if other servers such as EU, AU or AS work better than US then I would highly suggest using those :).

PM me if you have anymore questions about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci