• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag ?

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
So before update i had 4/5 Ping bars for server , but now I only have 1/5 and it takes really long for servers to refresh. And when I'm in game I have 4/5 and everything is back to normal o_O server problem ?

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
This isnt MCSG problem. Its you. I dont know if this is just when ever region you are playing in, I live in canada and play on the Canadian servers and every single server I get 5/5 bars.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
This isnt MCSG problem. Its you. I dont know if this is just when ever region you are playing in, I live in canada and play on the Canadian servers and every single server I get 5/5 bars.
before update i had 4-5/5 too.

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
This actually happened to me as well, for some reason it just shows you have over 1000 latency, don't even know why. When I join a game, I still have the usual ping I have though, so it seems just to be a bug with the servers or Minecraft.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
This actually happened to me as well, for some reason it just shows you have over 1000 latency, don't even know why. When I join a game, I still have the usual ping I have though, so it seems just to be a bug with the servers or Minecraft.
Bro. Its neither Minecraft nor the servers. Its client side. I know alot of people, none of them have this problem

Zash

Tribute
Reaction score
You didn't really help "bro", I have the same problem, maybe its the US servers, and the Canadian servers are fine.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If it's normal when you're in-game then where is the problem?

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
I have a similar problem, lately my latency/ping has been bad. Sometimes it's so bad that i'll be alive 1 second and dead 5 secongds later. This never used to happen before. Does anyone know why?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci