• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzswoop100

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi. When i play other servers, such as uberminecraft or dwarves vs zombies, i experience almost no lag. But when i play on the minecraft-survival-games servers [us(1-50).mcsg.in], i have been experiencing an incredible amount of lag. I don't lag on other servers, so i think it is your servers that have problems or something right now. i love these hunger-game servers, but i can't really play them with all this lag. Please see if you can fix the lag, and once again, i love the servers!

~tzswoop100

Bardan

Tribute
Reaction score
If it's fps lag then as inconceivable81 said get optifine. If it's connection lag then make sure you're playing on the servers closest to you (eg. you're in the United States play on US servers, or if you're in the United Kingdom play on EU servers).

K259864

Career
Reaction score
The servers have been lagging lately and the developers are trying to fix the lag with the newest update that should be coming out soon.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I suggest to install Optifine and make sure that you are playing in the right region. :D

K259864

Career
Reaction score
Question answered, thread locked.

If you have any further questions, PM me or any moderator for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci