• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag.

SaintCharlie

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok.

I played this server at a friends house and LOVED it. However, when I get to my house and join a server my minecraft suddenly freezes as soon as we get into the arena itself. It eventually gets a crash and logs me off of minecraft. Please can anybody help with this problem? I think it is the maps so its memory but I dont know how to fix it.

Thanks!

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe get a better computer. Maybe your computer can't handle the maps

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I have noticed a larger amount of lag over time.
I used to play Short with very little lag. Now I play tiny with a fair amount of lag. Hopefully this will be fixed eventually as Mojang did state that they are trying to dev a new client but yeh I'm hoping it'll be fixed.

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
Here is a couple ways of fixing your problem. Turn your brightness to moody. Then change your render distance to tiny. That should help and the big part of this you must change your graphics to fast. This can be indicated in your options bar under video settings. If those don't work you need to buy a new graphics card.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There could be various things causing it, with all these new maps there seem's to be a growing amount of detail, which means more entities your computer has to load, and if java isn't getting enough ram to do this process you will crash and your fps will drop. If your not already get optifine, and mess around with the settings, a lot of the settings can change how much your fps will drop or rise. If you have a look on youtube there is various ways of giving java or the minecraft application more ram.

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
Easiest way but and expensive way to solve this is get a 64bit computer. Holy shiz im a member naow ^-^.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Install optifine? Before it I had a load of lag on simple maps with tiny on. Now I can go to extreme on most maps and not care. Though Terewan survival games still lags my computer so much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci