• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag with the theme "Minecraft Survival Games"

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Has anyone else using the website theme "Minecraft Survival Games" experienced really bad lag? I know it may be hard to notice because its a still image, but my computers performance goes down a lot when I have the forums open, particularly when theres images/gifs on the page. I switched back to the old theme and it was perfectly fine. I don't care that much, because I like the old theme, but has anyone else experienced this?

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Hardly noticeable for me. What browser do you use? Internet explorer, chrome, firefox...?

Reactions: Le0

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I have chrome. Also my computer isn't very good, so that may be why.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I have chrome. Also my computer isn't very good, so that may be why.
I am using chrome as well. I don't know I guess the old version was a bit faster but it was pretty bland compared to this one.

Reactions: Le0

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I experience the same problem with the website theme "Minecraft Survival Games", but I don't really care because I use the "Flexile dark green" theme and much prefer it.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I am using chrome as well. I don't know I guess the old version was a bit faster but it was pretty bland compared to this one.
I like the new one more too, but I'd rather be able to have the forums open and play at the same time and not have my performance suffer :p

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
This is off topic, but do you know if theres anyway to make my signature update automatically?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci