• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag lost me a win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binkydonny

Spectator
Reaction score
I was playing and was in the last 12, 3.5 hearts left, and I got past the creeper, then all of the sudden, LAG, then I was in front of the creeper, it killed me! I think those points should be refunded to me due to this inconvenience. Thank You

Mesohungry

Spectator
Reaction score
Lag problems are very annoying indeed. My team of four lost to one person because it looked as if he were teleporting.

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
I died so many times of lag, I suggest you should install Optifine. Also, you do not lose points for getting killed by mobs.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This has happened twice to me while I was in a game deciding fight. It was against players, not mobs, and I lost a lot for them. Optifine wasn't helping so I removed it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Today I just lost a game because I completely froze for like 20 seconds while i was killing someone, and when i was back the next thing I knew was I was dead!

MeMyselfAndPi

Spectator
Reaction score
I think those points should be refunded to me due to this inconvenience. Thank You
Well keep in mind that other people undoubtedly are dying by lag too, so those people are losing the same amount of points your losing, & thereby you score is still in the right proportion to everyone else.

Today I just lost a game because I completely froze for like 20 seconds while i was killing someone, and when i was back the next thing I knew was I was dead!
If the screen completely froze, & it wasn't internet lag, try downloading 64bit Java if you have a 64bit machine:
http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
I worked for me immensely!

MCDigItUp

Spectator
Reaction score
The points for dying due to lag should not be refunded, first of all, these servers are in BETA, and second, none of the current listings on the leaderboards will be recorded outside of the BETA, so just be patient and when they get reset you might have a better chance ;)

xxmudkip95xx

Tribute
Reaction score
i got optifinb it does not help it's always peapol that are spaming that is what makes the lag if not i could play in facy graficks and noraml render distance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci