• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag is rendering MCSG unplayable.

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
Was fine before two updates ago (not 1.4.2, previous one). Now I'm getting hit by people who appear to be out of range, swinging through them when they're right in front of me and under my sword, etc. Absolutely terrible. Anyone else?

EDIT: To be honest, it's more than just lag, though that's the only specific issue I can confirm I'm having to deal with. A typical game for me now involves at least one lost kill thanks to some glitch or other, whether it's getting stuck on a block (constantly teleported back to it when I try to move) while chasing someone or magically being rendered unable to hurt someone (and vice-versa, too). I've read a few posts with mentions of similar issues, so I'm curious how widespread the problems are, if at all.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Bah, you probably know that Minecraft is getting worse and worse after every single update. Even Mcsg is getting much more buggy. I hate those buggs. But we can't really do anything about it.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I believe your problems are tied directly into NoCheatPlus and the custom build of CraftBukkit being used on the servers right now. Once a few updates are made, things like this should clear up.

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
I believe your problems are tied directly into NoCheatPlus and the custom build of CraftBukkit being used on the servers right now. Once a few updates are made, things like this should clear up.
I really hope so. Gameplay is really quite enjoyable when the bugs aren't actively ruining it. :(

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Its the 1.4.2 update... its very unkempt and inefficient... Not our fault... Every minecraft community is having this same issue... The issue either lies with bukkit or minecraft itsself...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci