• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KRaidium - Meet the Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
First name: Diarmuid. Pronounced 'Jeer-mid'. It's Irish, okay?
IGN(s): KRaidium
Nickname(s): KR, KRaid, K
Age: Fourteen. I was born on the 26th of December, and will be fifteen in two months.
Region: I mostly play in EU, but I go on US from time to time.

-----

One Cool Fact: I play the piano, guitar, and tin whistle.
One Embarrassing Fact: When I had received moderator, I kept stuttering and asking if they were serious. They laughed at me.
One Fact that makes you proud: I was the first moderator to receive moderator of the meeting, despite being one of the youngest staff members (It's an award that will be given out every two weeks at our staff meetings, to one moderator).
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I love horror films, and always end up laughing at them. They have the wrong effect on me...
Most Common question you get asked: Can I ask you a question?
Favorite Animal: Lemur.
Favorite Plant: Venus Flytrap (if you touch one and pull your hand out, it will slowly begin to digest itself and die).
Favorite Color: Green.
Favorite Food: Yorkshire pudding.
Biggest Pet Peeve: Nails on a chalkboard, rubbing cutlery against a dish, biting clothes... the list goes on.
Astrological Sign: Capricorn.
Personal Catchphrase: Watch the caps, please.
Heard about MCG by: I had originally been playing Hunger Games on servers that were not of a high quality. I saw some people talking about how we should all 'Google Minecraft Survival Games, it's way better than this server!'. These people were quickly getting banned, so I thought that the owners must have seen it as a threat. I searched it, and soon discovered why; MCSG was fantastic compared to the server and plug-in I had been playing on.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: My brother. @Saucycmeister
First friend in the community: Ooh, I don't even know... it's been over a year so I don't remember. It could have been @MRSPONGEMASTER?
MCSG Role Model: It would be Dave and Col_StaR.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: It's kinda cheesy, but becoming a staff member here was amazing.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: It would be illegal for him to hit me, so... me.
Call me maybe?: Sorry, you gave me the wrong number.
Do you team in game: Occasionally.
Have you been backstabbed: Yes, although I like to be the backstabber.
Ever Broken a bone: I fell off a slide and broke my arm when I was about eight.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Being a bird would be so cool.
Personal Skills: Haha, none.
Computer specs: I don't even know, it's some laptop.
Computer operating system: Windows 7.
Program I use to record: Fraps.
Favorite movie: Les Miserables. @spike1126
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I've no clue. I just listen to whatever.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Pokemon and Call of Duty.
Favorite character from fiction: Dany from Game of Thrones.
What does a fox say?: GO AWAY.
Terrified of: I prefer to be the terrifier, if that's a word.
Personal website: http://mcteamelite.com I guess.
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Reddit.
Dream job: I don't know what I want to do in the future. Something that pays well, with minimal effort required from me.
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I'll probably be working in my dad's factory next summer.
Favorite thing about the community: The friendliness and bonding that you can always see occurring.

-----

When I am online: I am online after 7pm from Monday to Friday, and I go on and offline over the whole day during the weekend.
Previous moderating experience: Oh dear...
  • Moderator on MCTF2 a couple of months before the merge.
  • Moderator on MCSwish.
  • Community Manager of @The Team Elite.
  • Owner on ArakGames.
  • Former Manager of TheTreeMC.
  • Former Staff Manager of The Survivor Games.
  • Former Head Administrator of Chromecraft (@Theoretical)
  • Former Moderator of CraftedHub
  • Former Moderator of Clash of Clans
  • Former Moderator of FerretCraft.
Been a member of staff since: The 3rd of April. It's been nearly eight months now, and that's crazy to think about.
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG, Creative, the hub.
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: I hope that I can continue to contribute positively to the community in the best way I possibly can.

Last edited:

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Moderator on MCTF2 a couple of months before the merge.
  • Moderator on MCSwish.
  • Community Manager of @The Team Elite.
  • Owner on ArakGames.
  • Former Manager of TheTreeMC.
  • Former Staff Manager of The Survivor Games.
  • Former Head Administrator of Chromecraft (@Theoretical)
  • Former Moderator of CraftedHub
  • Former Moderator of Clash of Clans
  • Former Moderator of FerretCraft.
Its funny how every server you have ever been staff manager on I have been a staff member :3

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
you do well as a staff. I'm aware of what you said to me about my ban and don't care. Without bias, you are an incredible staff member; I'm glad you recieved trial admin. You deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci